Monday 29 November 2010

Students may not leave the NEST

As we all know, students are having to fork out more for their University education, which in practice means that most of those affected by the cnagnes will probably begin repaying their loans from 2014 at the earliest.
A double whammy looks like coming their way as the Government has decided to continue with the previous Government's pension reform NEST. Whilst there is an "easing in" period most people will have to begin paying into a pension from 1st August 2014 at 1% of income, but rising to 5% from October 2017.
I will blog a little more on NEST in due course, but if you have student aged children the key dates are now agreed as are the contribution levels.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete