Wednesday 24 November 2010

Tax Advantages

I've had a really beneficial day in London. This will result in new options for our clients and possibly significant reductions in their taxes. In addition, I have new investment options which are worth considering for those 50% (and above) taxpayers. New ideas for the self-employed with incomes over £150,000 and also Company Directors that have an old Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) that is likely to be reviewed by HMRC. Get in touch if you would like to know more.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete