Friday 5 November 2010

Bonkers Bankers?

RBS posted concerning financial figures today, recording a Q3 loss of £132million. I wonder what the overdraft charge on that is? In general things at RBS seem to be improving with operating profits improved to £726million and core banking profits increasing by 10%.

Income has reduced to the Banks Core banking for the 9 month period to 30 Spetember from £24,706million in 2009 to £22,508million in 2010. So core income is down. The good news is that the size of the losses has reduced from a loss of £4,879million for the period in 2009 to a profit over the same period in 2010 of £1,450million. This is a considerable improvement.


Obviously there are still problems and reducing revenue is rarely a good thing. Shares are currently trading about 6% less than the price the Government paid for them, so don't expect the largely (84%) nationalised bank to revert to the private sector any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete