Monday 22 November 2010

The Price of Vulnerability

I was forwarded the video below by a friend which "happened to" resonate having spent the week reflecting upon my eldest daughters 18th birthday and the landmark that it sets in the ground for my family. So much of the time we (and I include myself) chase the next thing, the next stage, the next step along the path and can forget to observe where we are, where we have come from and what has been achieved.

This is a 15 minute footage of a talk by Dr Brene Brown. I wonder what you think of it...email me your thoughts.

If you have read any of my blogs, you will realise that I'm not someone that puts financial planning in a box. I believe that how we handle money is deeply integrated with our personal value system and belief system. At least, relevant financial planning - rather than just crunching the numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete